APC UPS Network Management Card 3
APC UPS Network Management Card 3 with Environmental Monitoring
Includes: Temperature sensor, User manual, USB cable
*Please note: Product descriptions, specifications and part numbers have been sourced from www.apc.com and may refer to the US products which differ from products which will be supplied in Australia. Data sheets can be provided upon request for the Australian equivalent to these products.
This APC UPS Network Management Card enables remote monitoring and control of individual Single Phase and Three Phase APC UPS via secure network browsers or external command line interfaces. The NMC is connected to the UPS via a web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. The flash upgradeable firmware installs maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP. The Network Management Card provides multiple-user access, pre-loaded multiple language support, advanced security protection, and data and event log space. The NMC card with PowerChute Network Shutdown provides unattended, graceful shutdown of physical servers, virtual machines, and HCI clusters. The network card supports user-selectable password with strong password rules and a reset password mechanism.
Product key features
- Provides UPS control and self-test scheduling features.
- Provides data and event logs.
- Enables you to set up notifications through event logging, e-mail, Syslog, and SNMP traps.
- Provides support for PowerChute® Network Shutdown.
- Supports using a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or BOOTstrap Protocol (BOOTP) server to provide the network (TCP/IP) values of the NMC.
- Provides the ability to export a user configuration (.ini) file from a configured card to one or more unconfigured cards without converting the file to a binary file.
- Provides a selection of security protocols for authentication and encryption.
- Communicates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert, StruxureWare Operations, or EcoStruxure™ IT.
- Supports Modbus TCP/IP.
- Supports BACnet/IP.
Download the APC AP9641 Data Sheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Note: Shipping charges may vary depending on the selected unit's weight or the quantity of units selected. As a result, the shipping charges may change from the value you receive at checkout. A customer representative will confirm these changes with you if they occur before processing your order.
- Product descriptions, specifications and part numbers have been sourced from www.apc.com and may refer to the US products which differ from products which will be supplied in Australia. Data sheets can be provided upon request for the Australian equivalent to these products.